On May 2nd at Three Village Inn in Stony Brook, the publication of St. James nurse and poet Kathy Donnelly’s anthology PAUMANOK: Poems and Pictures of Long Island by Cross-Cultural Publications in Merrick was celebrated. Reading from the book, which features the work of 101 poets and 80 photographers, were five of Long Island’s current and former poets laureate. cross-culturalcommunications.com.
1. L-R, Dr. David B. Axelrod, Gayl Teller, George Wallace, Kathy Donnelly, Tammy Nuzzo-Morgan, Maxwell C. Wheat, and Claire Nicolas White
2. Russ Perry, Russ Hampel and Russ Green
3. Host/ Emcee for the Night, Judy Turek
4. Gladys Henderson The “first” Host/emcee for the evening
5. Emma Lee Holmes-Hicks and Richard Vaudrey