There’s nothing like gathering around a decorative holiday table, or en français, table d’Hôte, with family, friends, and… food! No matter which holiday you are celebrating, a big meal is usually center stage. Our Winter Issue’s Table d’Hôte featured an earthy theme. View it here: http://www.lipulse.com/dining-nightlife/article/table-dhote/.
But what’s in your kitchen? We want to know what our readers are cooking up! Think you’ve got the culinary skills—and secret recipes—worthy of seconds or even thirds? Are your recipes so good they’re worthy of sharing with tens of thousands of Long Islanders? This is your chance! We are interested in everything from appetizers and side dishes to the main course and dessert. See below for the rules and regulations for this contest. May the best chef win!
• You must be our follower on Pinterest and check out our board “TABLED’HÔTE”: pinterest.com/pulsemag/
• Create a board on your Pinterest page and title it “TABLED’HÔTE” so that we can find you. Now begin pinning your best recipes to your board!
• Only original recipes are eligible to win, which we will verify! However, you are more than welcome to pin some of your favorite holiday dishes to our board, but please be sure to include the source from where you got the recipe, otherwise we will have to remove it.
• Participants will have from Monday, December 3rd until Monday, December 10th to get other people to pin to your board. We will select the top 5 pins, by popularity, as our winners, and will announce the winners on Tuesday, December 11th.
Now for the exciting part…
• Our five winners will be featured on a blog on our website titled “TABLED’HÔTE: DEUX”.
• Five winners will be chosen, and we will choose various recipes to create a new “holiday table.”
• Winners get the opportunity to be featured on our site. And if you have a your own food blog, we will include a link to that as well!
• Winners will also receive a restaurant gift certificate to enjoy letting someone else do the cooking, or other culinary related prizes!
Let the battle begin! Happy Holidays!