Listen up, globetrotting foodies. The 2015 list of the “World’s 50 Best Restaurants,” is out, which can only mean one thing. It’s time to start crossing off the ones you’ve visited and trip planning to try the ones you haven’t.
- El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
- Osteria Francescana, Modena, Italy
- Noma, Copenhagen, Denmar
- Central, Lima, Peru
- Eleven Madison Park, New York, USA
- Mugaritz, San Sebastian, Spain
- Dinner, London, UK
- Narisawa, Tokyo, Japan
- D.O.M., Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Gaggan, Bangkok, Thailand
Find the full list at The World’s 50 Best website.
Pellegrino and Acqua Panna sponsor the list, which British publication, Restaurant Magazine, created in 2002. Every year since, restaurants from around the world have made up the controversial, yet, much-anticipated list. Sadly, not a single restaurant from Long Island made the cut this year, which begs the question: which Long Island restaurants, if any, should make it?