Talented artists and food and drink purveyors are making Sundays the best day of the week this summer, thanks to Hotel Indigo’s Sunday Summer Fun Days. The live music and tasting series kicks off Sunday, June 28, with the Billy Joel Tribute group Cold Spring Harbor Band and Martha Clara Vineyards, and continues with a different local band and food and/or drink producer through September 6.
“We want guests to experience live local music while getting to know the local wineries and other local vendors,” Kristen Reyes of Hotel Indigo said.
The poolscape at the Riverhead hotel is the natural setting for a summer music series. Hotel Indigo has a history of having live music and also partnering with local vendors.
“People gather here,” Reyes said.
You can’t blame them. The gazebo will host Sunday Summer Fun Days with great viewing and listening from Bistro 72’s outdoor dining area. The afternoon is meant to be easy summer chic, the perfect way to end a weekend.
Admission is free but reservations for outdoor seating at Bistro 72 are recommended. Pool seating is reserved for overnight hotel guests. Find the full Sunday Summer Fun Days schedule below and check back with Pulse throughout the summer for interviews with some of the musicians.
- June 28:, Cold Spring Harbor Band and Martha Clara Vineyards
- July 5: Bakithi Kumalo and Tasting Flight Specials with local partners
- July 12:, Milagro-Santana Tribute sponsored by Tanger Outlets Riverhead, NY and food truck appearances by Eat Me, Drink Me, Little Polka Dotted Food Truck, The Subtle Tea Company and Whole Le Crepe, Inc.
- July 19: Jeff LeBlanc and Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyard
- July 26: Cassandra House and Lieb Cellars
- August 2: Quarter Horse; sponsored by The Murph’s Famous Bloody Mary Mix
- August 9: The Dinny Keg Band and The Lenz Winery
- August 16: Hotel Indigo 5th Anniversary Celebration with Brother Joscephus and the Love Revolution; LiV® Vodka, Palmer Vineyards and Sparkling Pointe Winery
- August 23: Robert Bruey Music and Raphael Vineyard and Winery
- August 30: Mambo Loco and Paumanok Vineyards
- September 6: Lydia Sabosto and Carol Cole; Tasting Flight Specials with local partners.