This DIY fall decoration idea designed by Samantha Taylor for Glue Dots International will have you in the seasonal spirit in no time.
What You Need
Ultra-Thin Glue Dots®
1″ Glue Lines®
Muse wood thickers
Nesting circle dies (4″ and 2.5″) or two different size circle punches
What to Do
1. Begin by cutting 8 circles per pumpkin: 8 4″ circles and 8 2.5″ circles.
2. Score each circle down the center.
3. Fold like a taco and use Ultra-Thin Glue Dots or 1″ Glue Lines to adhere one outside edge of a half-circle to another outside edge of another half-circle.
4. Repeat until all eight circles are attached in this manner and set aside.
5. Adhere a piece of patterned paper to the frame backing with Ultra-Thin Glue Dots.
6. Attach pumpkins to the patterned paper inside the frame with Ultra-Thin Glue Dots.
7. Use Ultra-Thin Glue Dots and 1″ Glue Lines to adhere sentiment and decorate the frame.