Bideawee, one of the nation’s leading pet welfare and adoption organizations, will hold its 2014 Annual Bideawee Ball on June 9th at Gotham Hall in New York City with a masquerade theme. Hosted by Cat Greenleaf, host of NBC’s award-winning series “Talk Stoop with Cat Greenleaf”, the event invites both people and their canine companions for an evening filled with live music, dinner, dancing and a silent and live auction.
This year’s annual Bideawee Ball honors London Jewelers’ President Candy Udell and cosmetic entrepreneur and former Bachelor star Prince Lorenzo Borghese for their philanthropic efforts and superior support of animal welfare and well-being. Other notable attendees at this year’s Gala include Georgina Bloomberg .
Some notable items from the 2014 Bideawee auction include:
• Two tickets to the star-studded Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show – the most exclusive fashion event in the world, held in London on Dec. 2nd.
• Fly to Los Angeles and experience Hollywood fame first-hand at the 2014 Primetime Emmy’s hosted by Seth Meyers on Aug. 25th – event tickets, hotel and airfare included.
• Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make your own pet the star of a Bideawee ad on a Times Square Billboard seen by millions of people for two weeks.
• Enjoy dinner for six at Rao’s, the legendary East Harlem Italian eatery that Forbes calls, “The toughest reservation in the country – if not the world.”
• Pamper your favorite pooch with the jaw-dropping Hope Collar and Leash expertly hand-crafted with 205 diamonds and 284 rubies!
TICKETS: Visit www.bideawee.org or 1‐866‐262‐813