EAC Network’s annual Halloween Party to Protect Children is an evening of family fun to benefit less fortunate children across Long Island. Kids and parents alike are encouraged to wear their sweetest or scariest costumes and enjoy full range of the museum after hours, activities, live animals, prizes, food, and more while supporting a great cause.
Proceeds benefit EAC Network’s Children & Youth programs that:
– Reduce trauma of child sexual abuse
– Secure homes for children in foster care
– Promote child passenger safety
– Officer mentors for youth in foster care
– Facilitate supervised visitations
– Provide toys, clothes, necessities, and so much more