Employee Benefit strategies and health plan options that simultaneously reduce current cost and bend the future trend curve must be seized today. Health Care Reform, our multi-generational workforce, and the impending Cadillac Tax force the immediate need for a multi-year strategic planning process, that includes a thoughtful shift in how organizations construct a fully integrated benefits program.
Leading global insurance brokerage, HUB International is hosting a complimentary seminar series that will equip you with the insight and tools to help you mitigate business costs and risks, while keeping you dynamically positioned with health care reform requirements.
Our experts, including HUB’s President of Employee Benefits, East Region, Joe Torella, and Chief Compliance Officer, Dennis Fiszer will provide strategic advice, addressing the following:
• The importance of a 3-5 year employee benefits strategy in compressing healthcare costs, mitigating the associated trends and improving cash flow;
• Proven cost-savings strategies with zero trend increases, including contribution adjustments;
• Achieving ROI on Wellness – an ACA advantage;
• The growing importance of voluntary or ‘personalized’ benefits;
• Avoiding costly compliance mishaps by proactively identifying red flags;
• Responding to Form 1094/1095 enforcement audits and potentially applicable penalties;
• The ACA’s financial impact and how you can leverage opportunities associated with the law.
This program has been approved for 2.0 recertification credit hours towards PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
TO REGISTER: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/q2-hub-employee-benefits-roundtable-hauppauge-ny-tickets-25175687158