LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT for AGES 8-15
Saturday, December 3rd 2 – 5 pm
• What makes a good leader?
• What traits do leaders have that non-leaders don’t?
• Can you learn to be a leader?
• How does sense of responsibility affect a child’s ability to
• How can leaders help reduce bullying among their peers?
Your child will learn the answers to these questions and more! Give them the skills they need to become team leaders!
» Build Confidence
» Gain Leadership Skills
» Reduce Bullying in their Schools
» Learn to work within a Team
» Become More Socially Responsible
» Have FUN
Open to ages 8-15. Advance Registration, with payment in full, IS Required
Space is Limited, Early Registration Recommended
$15 per child, $10 each for two or more