– Complimentary Breakfast
– Board Member Introductions
– Open Remarks from LIH&LA President: Ken Walles
– Tribute to Dave Thornton of Destination of New York State (DONYS)
– St. Joseph’s Student Panel Q & A: Millennial Travel Trends and Influences with Tina Ferro, Department Chairperson Hospitality & Tourism Management and Director of the Institute of Hospitality & Tourism Management at St. Joseph’s College
- Public Relations, Marketing and Branding: Public Relations and Marketing Know How Presentation Presented by Gary Cucchi, Vice President, Progressive Marketing Group (PMG) & Bill Corbett, Jr., President, Corbett Public Relations
*Getting To Know You Brochure and Business Card Exchange*
Arrive early, and leave one brochure and business card at each seat/table setting.
Not yet a member of the LIH&LA? You can help us fix that!
Please fill out the required membership form at www.lihla.com and remit payment to: P.O. Box 403, Greenlawn, NY 11740
RSVP by Tuesday, May 2nd: https://www.lihla.com/events.html