Executive Chef Ryan Keough has developed a five course tasting menu incorporating the unique flavors of the iconic truffle – known as the “diamond of the kitchen” and one of the most desirable gourmet foods throughout the world – expertly paired with world class wines. The full menu includes:
• Filet Mignon Tartare – Truffle oil, spring shallots, grated horseradish, basil, lemon zest with quail egg yolk and homemade potato chips. Paired with 2015 Wölffer Estate Rosé.
• Mushroom Polenta – Wild mushroom ragu, truffle polenta cakes, fontina cheese, truffle oil and black truffle. Paired with a 2014 Mastroberardino Falanghina.
• Cacio e Pepe – Fettuccine, pecorino tartufo, fresh cracked black pepper, garlic and shaved black truffle. Paired with a 2013 Elouan Pinot Noir.
• Black Bass – Local black bass, haricot vert, porcini mushrooms, port wine reduction, pea tendril, truffle oil and black truffle. Paired with a 2012 Glassier Cercius Côtes du Rhône.
• Dark Chocolate Budino – Dark chocolate, Amarena cherries, truffle whipped cream, shaved chocolate. Paired with a 2012 El Enemigo Malbec.
The tasting menu is available for $45 per person, or $65 including wine pairings. Menu items are also available a la carte. For more information or to make reservations, visit www.SpuntinoWineBar.com.