Attracting Quality Guests, Building Bottom Line and Staying Socially Relevant
Join us along with other distinguished members of the Long Island wine region for an informative 90-minute session led by 3 wine & travel industry experts that will demonstrate how you can attract and grow visitation from offline and online sources, boost your bottom line and your club memberships and maintain social media relevance with an engaged audience.
Presentation starts promptly at 3pm, followed by a wine down hour till 5:30.
Boot Camp Overview
– Identify and target the right guests that fit your brand’s demographics.
– Give a healthy boost to club memberships.
– Effectively marketing your special events, tours & tastings to attract more guests.
– Building, maintaining & rewarding a referral network with local tour operators and CMPs.
– Getting the most out of your business’ Yelp profile
– Convert ‘melon squeezers’ into customers.
– Technology and Tourism – What’s new
– Best practices in social marketing with actionable takeaways you can implement now
Speakers & Key Industry Representatives
Genna Gold, Manager of Local Business Outreach at Yelp (Greater New York Area) has committed herself to connect the business community to Yelp’s most active and influential users. With an extensive career that spans all aspects of the marketing and media industry, he possess a unique perspective on the daily challenges faced by today’s small business owners and is eager to share best practices that get results. [[view bio]]
Sarah Elliman, CEO and co-founder of CellarPass has recently moved to Seattle to share her 15+ years of luxury retail marketing experience consulting for some of the top, most sought-after wine country properties in the U.S. [[view bio]]
Debbie Lessner – Gioquindo, CSW, CTC, WLS is an accomplished marketing professional with a proven track record for implementing marketing plans and strengthening client relationships that have resulted in positive brand awareness both with traditional media and social media. [[view bio]]