Long Island Pulse magazine accepts internship applications from motivated college students (sophomore year or higher). Candidates must be creative, flexible and proactive and have the ability to work in a busy but fun environment both independently and with a group. Students must be part of an accredited program and be able to receive college credit; internships are not paid. English, Journalism, Writing and Communication majors preferred.
Editorial Internship duties include but are not limited to copy editing, research, fact checking and writing.
To apply, email a cover letter, resume and writing samples to email@example.com. Please paste all in the body of the email, no attachments or links please.
Marketing & Events Internship
Long Island Pulse magazine seeks motivated college students for an internship in public relations, marketing and events department. Candidate must be creative, flexible, and proactive, and have the ability to work in a busy but fun environment both independently and with a group. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as management.
Candidates will work on various aspects of public relations, marketing and communications including but not limited to social networking (online and in person), event planning and preparation, research, draft press releases and more.
- This position is located at our headquarters in Patchogue, NY.
- This is a non-paid internship, only students who are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university will be considered.
- Must be eligible to receive college credit during internship
- Should have a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Some weekend and evenings are required for events.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.